Eurotrade Fair offers a platform where the supply and demand of stocklots meet. The trade fairs are set up in a way that every professional will feel at home and it is defined by:
- International setting with exhibitors from all over Europe
- Direct sales
- Informal atmosphere where contacts are easily made
- Simplicity and personal approach with the focus on the customer
- Favourable conditions without any surprises
Food & drinks
Eurotrade Fair focuses on quality and diversity. Every edition is unique and ensures an increase in buyers. The buyers profile is defined by:
- Diversity ranging from retail organizations to independent retailers
- International setting with the focus on The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and the United Kingdom
- 85% of the visitors are authorized for purchasing decisions and place orders directly
Individual sales points
An example of several major buyers that regularly visit fairs organized by Eurotrade Fair:
Big Bazar (The Netherlands), Blokker (The Netherlands), Rusta (Sweden), Gifi (France), Agora (France), Norma (Czech Republic), Spar (hongary), Friedhoff (Germany), Auchan (France), Centershop (Germany), Kruidvat (Benelux), Colruyt (Belgium), Germag (Romania), Intratuin (The Netherlands), Jawoll (Germany), KiK (Germany), La Foir’Fouille (France), Levne Knihy (Czech Republic), Metro (Germany), Makro (The Netherlands), Overvecht tuincentrum (The Netherlands), Penny Plus (Bosnia), Poundland (England), Vetaffaires (France), Woolworth (Germany), Wreesmann (German), Nemski Centar (Bulgaria), TK Maxx (Germany), AS Watson/Kruidvat (Benelux), Brico Marche (France), Bol.com (The Netherlands), Op = op voordeelshop (TheNetherlands), Tedi (Germany), Wibra (The Netherlands), Intertoys (The Netherlands), Top1Toys (The Netherlands), etc.
Facts & Figures
Eurotrade Fair Facts
Buyers from more than 40 different countries visit Eurotrade Fair.
Every edition has exhibitors from over 10 different countries
Around 70 exhibitors from all over europe that are specialized in consumer goods stocklots.